Cottage Fries Original Flavor
Taste test: Cottage fries are fairly thick chips with wide ripples and a moderate portion of salt.
They're pretty good. The thicker cut of the chip helps the taste, but after that it tastes just like a regular rippled chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potato-ey
From the package: “What are Cottage Fries? With a heritage of quality that dates back more than three generations, we recall the old fashioned goodness of homemade potato chips. Thicker sliced Cottage Fries Potato Chips carry on that home style tradition. Thicker Sliced for Extra Flavor! We start with unpeeled potatos that are sliced thicker than ordinary potato chips for extra potato flavor. Wide ridges make Cottage Fries great for dips or right out of the bag. Wholesome Ingredients, No Preservatives! Cottage Fries Potato Chips are made with natural ingredients like potatoes and pure vegetable oil, and no perservatives are added.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Frank.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road