Tayto Cheese & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips were thin cut and very crisp, with a mild but tasty onion flavor.
Not really a sweet onion, more of a sharp onion. There was probably some cheese flavor mixed in as well, but mainly I noticed the onion. This bag was small, but that didn't stop Tayto from a packing a whole lot of chips into it.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion smell.
From the package: “In 1954 'Tayto Joe' Murphy invents the original Irish crisp and produces 468 packets of Tayto a day! Now in 2004 we sell nearly 3/4 of a million packs everyday with 3 of 4 Irish people preferring Tayto to the next leading crisp brand. We are also celebrating 50 years as Ireland's favorite crisp!” ... “Tayto crisps are not the same as others! Tayto crisps have always been cooked in Pure Sunflower Oil. This means that this 40g bag contains more than 55% of your Recommended Daily Allowance of Vitamin E.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road