Taste test: These are miniature versions of the Wheat Thins crackers that Sandy Duncan used to hawk in the '80s (or was that Triscuit?).
Anyway, if you're looking for a quick salty snack cracker but don't want to eat the entire box, check these out. Each bag comes with enough crackers for 100 calories, filling you up (sort of) and stopping you from eating the entire box of crackers. If you've never had a Wheat Thin, it's hard to describe the taste, but it's kind of a crunchy, salty cracker that's made from wheat. And much better than a Triscuit anyway.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a good smell, it has that oily smell of a bag containing kettle chips. Doesn't smell like wheat.
From the package: “Healthy Living Tip 30: It's okay to have small indulgences. Just be sure to use portion control.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Wheat Thins (8 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road