Grab Em Plantain Chips Chili-Garlic
Taste test: These plantain chips were cut lengthwise and had a very tasty but not super-strong garlic flavor at first.
The level of crispness and crunch varied from chip to chip, as most of them were not particularly crisp but a few did have a nicer feel to them. The garlic might not have been that strong at first, but it really stayed around for a very garlicy aftertaste. (Might want to have some breath mints handy if you plan on eating these!) I couldn't really taste any chili, but maybe a little chili helped to give the garlic some of its zing.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight garlicy smell, but nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grab Em Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road