Aritana Snacks Presunto
Taste test: These small, light, shell-shaped corn snacks were supposed to taste like ham.
In terms of shape and consistency, they were kind of like Skinny chips, but a bit thicker and with less flavor powder. They tasted pretty good, but they didn't really taste all that much much like ham.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad, but hard to place. Not really like ham.
From the package: “não use drogas” ... “Não Cntém Glúten” ... “Não Cntém Colesterol”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gol Supermarket, Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road