Artitana Catchup Snacks
Taste test: These small, light, shell-shaped corn snacks didn't really taste like ketchup, which was kind of disappointing.
At first, they didn't really taste like anything, but after eating some more of them, it seemed like maybe every other one had some flavoring on it. It was sort of a sweet taste, maybe slightly tomatoey, that could perhaps be loosely interpreted as a ketchup flavor, but only very loosely.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't really smell like ketchup.
From the package: “Säo fabricados e empacotados automatocamente sem contato manual e produzidos com ingredients naturais e de sabores deliciosos”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road