Chippery Chili Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: Very thin.
Nice crunch, for a thin chip. They are fresh, with a good chili powder taste. They do have some kick to them. A little too oily.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like paprika chips.
From the package: (Everything's in English and French) “Fresh from the cooker to your face ... Okay, so maybe not quite, but pretty darn close. We're talkin' the freshest chips you've ever bought. You just can't get any fresher, which is why they taste so good. At the Chippery, we're passionate about our chips, that's why we use only the freshest ingredients. We truly believe we have the best chips in the “whole wide world” but don't believe us, dig in and taste for yourself.” ... “The Chippery Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of this product, please return the bag and its contents to the nearest Chippery and we will gladly replace your purchase.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The Chippery uses this same bag for potato, beet and sweet potato chips, in 12 different flavors.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Fashion Show Mall food court, Las Vegas.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road