Vegetables Play Hide-and-Seek Rice Cracker
Taste test: Our tasters found this snack's bag to be quite amusing thanks to the delightfully cute mascots, and the actual crackers (contained in several individually wrapped bags inside) tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of seaweed-like, not good.
From the package: “Oyasi Kakurenbou” ... “Product of Japan” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Rice Oil, Pumpkin, Salt, Spinach”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishin Trading Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach) at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road