Vegetables Play Hide-and-Seek Rice Cracker
Taste test: Our tasters found this snack's bag to be quite amusing thanks to the delightfully cute mascots, and the actual crackers (contained in several individually wrapped bags inside) tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of seaweed-like, not good.
From the package: “Oyasi Kakurenbou” ... “Product of Japan” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Rice Oil, Pumpkin, Salt, Spinach”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishin Trading Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach) at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road