Taste test: This Ritz Snack Mix tasted a lot like traditional Chex Mix, but with a much lighter Worcestershire and salt flavor.
The mix consisted of small cheese crackers; small Wheat Chex-like wafers; small, thin pretzel rods; and small Ritz crackers. If you like Chex Mix and want a lighter alternative, you'll enjoy this snack.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A faint Worcestershire scent.
From the package: “Healthy Living Tip #59: Fire up the grill as a nutritious way to cook vegetables and lean cuts of meat. Make good use of dry spice rubs or simple marinades to add flavor without a lot of calories or fat.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Crackers (293 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (137 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road