Taste test: This Ritz Snack Mix tasted a lot like traditional Chex Mix, but with a much lighter Worcestershire and salt flavor.
The mix consisted of small cheese crackers; small Wheat Chex-like wafers; small, thin pretzel rods; and small Ritz crackers. If you like Chex Mix and want a lighter alternative, you'll enjoy this snack.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A faint Worcestershire scent.
From the package: “Healthy Living Tip #59: Fire up the grill as a nutritious way to cook vegetables and lean cuts of meat. Make good use of dry spice rubs or simple marinades to add flavor without a lot of calories or fat.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (117 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road