Archer Farms Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These were slightly greasy kettle-style salt and vinegar chips that actually had a very mild vinegar flavor to them.
The only way you actually taste the vinegar is to put your tongue on the chip when you first taste it. When I skipped the tongue and just chomped down, it tasted like a regular kettle chip. The chips weren't dark, which made for a good flavor. Overall, a very tasty snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong whiff of aroma that tickles the nose when you first smell them.
From the package: “We've found the perfect balance between the brisk flavor of vinegar and the mellow, salty chip. We start with thick slices of potatoes, cook them in kettles in small batches and then lightly season them to perfection. Enjoy this cholesterol-free snack and remember to treat yourself to all our other gourmet flavors of Archer Farms Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road