Taste test: These hexagonal Cheese Nips Thin Crisps were about the same size as traditional Cheese Nips, but thinner (as advertised).
They offered a good crunch with the full Cheese Nips flavor. These portion-sized packs (six come in a box) are a great snack if you enjoy Cheese Nips but don't trust yourself with a full box.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vaguely cheesy.
From the package: “Healthy Living Tip #85: Treat yourself right - set aside some money in a “pamper me” account and dip into it when you've met your exercise goals!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road