Taste test: These hexagonal Cheese Nips Thin Crisps were about the same size as traditional Cheese Nips, but thinner (as advertised).
They offered a good crunch with the full Cheese Nips flavor. These portion-sized packs (six come in a box) are a great snack if you enjoy Cheese Nips but don't trust yourself with a full box.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vaguely cheesy.
From the package: “Healthy Living Tip #85: Treat yourself right - set aside some money in a “pamper me” account and dip into it when you've met your exercise goals!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road