Utz Onion and Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These were very good onion and garlic chips.
The best thing was that the bag was full nearly to the top, and almost none of the chips were broken. This is how all bags of chips should be! The chips were roundish and crisp with a sweet garlicy onion flavor, more garlicy than oniony. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, nice onion smell. Just slightly garlicy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Dehydrated Onion and Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Soy Flour, Dextrose, Torula Yeast, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy and Wheat Gluten, Paprika. No Preservatives Added.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy at Supreme Deli, Rockland, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road