Utz Classic Russets Gourmet Dark Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips that had the dry feeling of most russet chips, a good potato taste and a nice crunch aided by peanut oil.
They were very good, but I think that Cape Cod's russet chips are generally even tastier than these..
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice Russet potato smell, like a baked potato.
From the package: “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil” ... “Utz is proud to bring you this premium line of gourmet, hand cooked Russet potato chips. This special variety of Russet results in a robust flavored dark potato chip ... dark not from burning or overfrying, but from the natural carmelizing of the sugars present in our precision controlled slices.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy at Supreme Deli, Rockland, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road