Utz Classic Russets Gourmet Dark Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips that had the dry feeling of most russet chips, a good potato taste and a nice crunch aided by peanut oil.
They were very good, but I think that Cape Cod's russet chips are generally even tastier than these..
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice Russet potato smell, like a baked potato.
From the package: “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil” ... “Utz is proud to bring you this premium line of gourmet, hand cooked Russet potato chips. This special variety of Russet results in a robust flavored dark potato chip ... dark not from burning or overfrying, but from the natural carmelizing of the sugars present in our precision controlled slices.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1971 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (251 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy at Supreme Deli, Rockland, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road