Utz Kettle Classics Smokin' Sweet BBQ Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were just plain excellent, and the large bag became an empty bag in short order.
The chips had a great crunch and were loaded with a delicious barbecue taste. The taste was not hot at all on first bite, but a decent level of heat kicked in after a little. I just couldn't stop eating these.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice barbecue smell.
From the package: “Spicy heat with a kiss of sweet” ... “Utz's Smokin' Sweet B-B-Q Potato Chip is the newest addition to our hugely popular Kettle Classics potato chip family. Flavored with a combination of spices and sweetness, our Classics are kettle-cooked in 100% Peanut Oil to give them that true Pennsylvania Dutch tradition of extra crunchy potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road