Utz Kettle Classics Smokin' Sweet BBQ Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were just plain excellent, and the large bag became an empty bag in short order.
The chips had a great crunch and were loaded with a delicious barbecue taste. The taste was not hot at all on first bite, but a decent level of heat kicked in after a little. I just couldn't stop eating these.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice barbecue smell.
From the package: “Spicy heat with a kiss of sweet” ... “Utz's Smokin' Sweet B-B-Q Potato Chip is the newest addition to our hugely popular Kettle Classics potato chip family. Flavored with a combination of spices and sweetness, our Classics are kettle-cooked in 100% Peanut Oil to give them that true Pennsylvania Dutch tradition of extra crunchy potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy at Supreme Deli, Rockland, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road