Martin's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: After smelling the chips, I thought they'd be very vinegary, but it was actually a light vinegar taste, it was more potato than I thought.
Good, strong crunch, not greasy or oily at all..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Dear Friend, At Martin's Potato Chips, Inc., we take the greatest care possible to provide our customers with a quality and fresh potato chip. Your patronage and loyalty are important to us. Every customer is special Every sale carries our guarantee of quality.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road