Aritana Pizza Snacks
Taste test: These small, yellowish, shell-shaped snacks were very light, with a slightly styrofoamy feel to them.
They didn't really taste much like pizza, but they were OK. The texture wasn't really great, as these could stand to be a lot crisper.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd, not really bad. Only vaguely like pizza.
From the package: “Säo fabricados e empacotados automatocamente sem contato manual e produzidos com ingredients naturais e de sabores deliciosos”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gol Supermarket, Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road