Piraque Ham Snack
Taste test: This bag was chock-full of small crackers shaped sort of like the "document" symbol used in flow charts, except that two edges instead of just one were wavy.
The crackers had a mild ham taste to them. People around the chip bowl were scared off by the ham flavor in the name, but in reality these crackers were pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, these really did smell like ham. Good.
From the package: “Store in a cool dry place/Conservar en lugar fresco y seco” ... “Made in Brazil by Piraquê”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road