Almond Joy Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Taste test: These cookies tasted just like the Girl Scouts' famous Thin Mint cookies, but with coconut creme filling instead of mint.
The chocolate cookie inside was very similar in consistency to Thin Mints, but perhaps a bit thinner and shorter in size. The overall combination tasted just like an Almond Joy, but in cookie form. The coconut creme was subtle, not overpowering or grainy with big flecks of coconut, a nice touch. If you like Almond Joy candy bars, you'll like these.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like an Almond Joy.
From the package: “4 Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies with Coconut Creme and Almonds (naturally and artifically flavored).” ... “New! And contains 0 grams of Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road