Almond Joy Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Taste test: These cookies tasted just like the Girl Scouts' famous Thin Mint cookies, but with coconut creme filling instead of mint.
The chocolate cookie inside was very similar in consistency to Thin Mints, but perhaps a bit thinner and shorter in size. The overall combination tasted just like an Almond Joy, but in cookie form. The coconut creme was subtle, not overpowering or grainy with big flecks of coconut, a nice touch. If you like Almond Joy candy bars, you'll like these.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like an Almond Joy.
From the package: “4 Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies with Coconut Creme and Almonds (naturally and artifically flavored).” ... “New! And contains 0 grams of Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Melissa at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road