Hershey's with Almonds Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Taste test: These cookies tasted just like the Girl Scouts' famous Thin Mint cookies, but with chocolate creme-and-nut filling instead of mint.
The inner chocolate cookie was very similar in consistency to Thin Mints, but perhaps a bit thinner and shorter in size. Very crunchy. A good chocolate cookie.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Deep chocolate smell.
From the package: “4 Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies with Chocolate Creme and Almonds” ... “New! And contains 0 grams of Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road