Reese's Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Taste test: These cookies tasted just like the Girl Scouts' famous Thin Mint cookies, but with peanut butter filling instead of mint.
The chocolate cookie is very similar in consistency to Thin Mints, but perhaps a bit thinner and shorter in size. A great cookie if you're a chocolate/peanut butter fan and/or like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peanut buttery.
From the package: “4 Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies with Peanut Butter” ... “New! And contains 0 grams of Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1718 snacks)
- Cookies (592 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Melissa at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road