Reese's Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Taste test: These cookies tasted just like the Girl Scouts' famous Thin Mint cookies, but with peanut butter filling instead of mint.
The chocolate cookie is very similar in consistency to Thin Mints, but perhaps a bit thinner and shorter in size. A great cookie if you're a chocolate/peanut butter fan and/or like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peanut buttery.
From the package: “4 Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies with Peanut Butter” ... “New! And contains 0 grams of Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road