Reese's Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Taste test: These cookies tasted just like the Girl Scouts' famous Thin Mint cookies, but with peanut butter filling instead of mint.
The chocolate cookie is very similar in consistency to Thin Mints, but perhaps a bit thinner and shorter in size. A great cookie if you're a chocolate/peanut butter fan and/or like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peanut buttery.
From the package: “4 Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies with Peanut Butter” ... “New! And contains 0 grams of Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Cookies (602 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Melissa at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road