Demoulas Market Basket Wide Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were excellent.
They were crisp, had a nice crunch, and tasted great. There was a moderate level of salt and lots of potato taste. They packed a whole lot of chips into this bag, so for just 99 cents, it was a great value.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey. Nice.
From the package: “Product of Canda” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Sunflower) and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road