Demoulas Market Basket Wide Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were excellent.
They were crisp, had a nice crunch, and tasted great. There was a moderate level of salt and lots of potato taste. They packed a whole lot of chips into this bag, so for just 99 cents, it was a great value.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey. Nice.
From the package: “Product of Canda” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Sunflower) and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road