Taste test: These snacks created quite a stir around the chip bowl, as people were really taken aback by their appearance.
They were variously described as looking like bugs or octopus. Surprisingly, they actually tasted pretty good, with a slightly sweet taste. The bag was labeled "Wheat Ceacker" but "Wheat Cracker" was probably what they intended to print.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Soy Sauce, Salt, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Baking Powder, Amino Acid, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Paprika Color.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishi Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach) at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road