J.J. Crisp Marshmallow & Crispy Rice Treat
Taste test: This is J.J.
Crisp's version of the standard Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treat. It tasted OK, with a good marshmallow flavor without being overly sweet. There was none of the slight marshmallow gooeyness that the Kellogg's ones or homemade ones have. That would have made it better, but this was still acceptable.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and marshmallowey.
From the package: “Serving Size 1Bar 33g/1.17 oz.” ... “Total Carb. 24g/8%”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: JTM Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road