J.J. Crisp Marshmallow & Crispy Rice Treat
Taste test: This is J.J.
Crisp's version of the standard Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treat. It tasted OK, with a good marshmallow flavor without being overly sweet. There was none of the slight marshmallow gooeyness that the Kellogg's ones or homemade ones have. That would have made it better, but this was still acceptable.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and marshmallowey.
From the package: “Serving Size 1Bar 33g/1.17 oz.” ... “Total Carb. 24g/8%”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: JTM Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road