Pirate's Cannon Balls
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These cheese puff balls had a very thin coating of cheddar powder on them.
You won't have to worry about getting cheese powder residue on your hands. In fact, in order to get a true taste of the cheese powder, you have to lick the puff instead of crunching it completely. There was an OK crunch, but the low level of cheese made this a somewhat dry snack.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a can of Kraft parmesan cheese.
From the package: “Pirate's Cannon Balls are flying all around your head, made from puffed corn and rice with the finest Cheddar Cheese. They are sure to make a bang. You will definitely notice this snack! Pirate's Cannon Balls are the best tasting, natural snacks you can buy. We are continually creating new and exciting snacks to meet your expectations. We are working for our loyal fans and Booty Heads. Every time you buy one of our snacks you become part of our company family, and we love our family. We hope you enjoy.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road