Pirate's Cannon Balls
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These cheese puff balls had a very thin coating of cheddar powder on them.
You won't have to worry about getting cheese powder residue on your hands. In fact, in order to get a true taste of the cheese powder, you have to lick the puff instead of crunching it completely. There was an OK crunch, but the low level of cheese made this a somewhat dry snack.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a can of Kraft parmesan cheese.
From the package: “Pirate's Cannon Balls are flying all around your head, made from puffed corn and rice with the finest Cheddar Cheese. They are sure to make a bang. You will definitely notice this snack! Pirate's Cannon Balls are the best tasting, natural snacks you can buy. We are continually creating new and exciting snacks to meet your expectations. We are working for our loyal fans and Booty Heads. Every time you buy one of our snacks you become part of our company family, and we love our family. We hope you enjoy.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road