Taste test: These taste kind of bad.
Not the worst taste ever, but also nothing you’d really crave or anything. Kind of seaweed-like. The crackers themselves are sort of like Japanese rice crackers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like seaweed
From the package: It’s almost entirely in Japanese ... “Sweet Senbei” ... “Ingredients: flour, sugar, starch, palm oil, prawn powder, corn syrup
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chung May Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road