Taste test: These taste kind of bad.
Not the worst taste ever, but also nothing you’d really crave or anything. Kind of seaweed-like. The crackers themselves are sort of like Japanese rice crackers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like seaweed
From the package: It’s almost entirely in Japanese ... “Sweet Senbei” ... “Ingredients: flour, sugar, starch, palm oil, prawn powder, corn syrup
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chung May Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road