Quaker Quakes Sour Cream & Onion Potato Stix
Taste test: These baked snacks tasted kind of like cheese puffs (but without the cheese), with a zig-zag shape.
The sour cream and onion powder on each stick was plentiful and tasted OK. Quite frankly, sour cream and onion tastes better on a potato chip than on a puffed potato baked snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ranch dressing.
From the package: “In the mood to munch? Satisfy your snack craving with amazingly tasty, crunchy Quakes Potato Stix. Bursting with mouthwatering Sour Cream & Onion flavor, Quakes Potato Stix are baked, not fried, so you can go ahead and munch a bunch. They're the delicious, irresistible snack the whole family will love to crunch!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road