Quaker Quakes Sour Cream & Onion Potato Stix
Taste test: These baked snacks tasted kind of like cheese puffs (but without the cheese), with a zig-zag shape.
The sour cream and onion powder on each stick was plentiful and tasted OK. Quite frankly, sour cream and onion tastes better on a potato chip than on a puffed potato baked snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ranch dressing.
From the package: “In the mood to munch? Satisfy your snack craving with amazingly tasty, crunchy Quakes Potato Stix. Bursting with mouthwatering Sour Cream & Onion flavor, Quakes Potato Stix are baked, not fried, so you can go ahead and munch a bunch. They're the delicious, irresistible snack the whole family will love to crunch!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road