Taste test: This bar of chocolate had white chocolate "flakes" covered by a milk chocolate shell.
The flake parts were very crumbly, so the chocolate covering held the bar together and prevented the flakes from going everywhere. The white chocolate itself was OK, and the milk chocolate covering was also OK, but this didn't compare to the greatness of a regular Flake bar, which has a milk chocolate "flake" body and no chocolate covering.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled like chocolate.
From the package: “Store in a cool dry place.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Cardullo's Gourmet Shoppe, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road