Taste test: This candy bar had an inside made of caramel and crunchy bits of peanuts, with a milk chocolate coating on the outside.
It was much less peanutty than a Snickers bar. Nothing spectacular, but it tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet chocolatey smell.
From the package: “Shot through with Peanuts and Caramel” ... “Milk Chocolate with Caramel and Peanut Centre” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Nuts (509 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road