Taste test: This candy bar had an inside made of caramel and crunchy bits of peanuts, with a milk chocolate coating on the outside.
It was much less peanutty than a Snickers bar. Nothing spectacular, but it tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet chocolatey smell.
From the package: “Shot through with Peanuts and Caramel” ... “Milk Chocolate with Caramel and Peanut Centre” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road