Taste test: Insider this wrapper were two irregularly shaped candies, each half the length of the package, with a thin piece of cardboard at the bottom.
Each candy was coated in milk chocolate, with a pretzel on the bottom, and then caramel, peanut butter and chopped peanuts spread unpredictably and unevenly above. The pretzels gave the bars a noticeable crunch, and the overall package was on the sweet side. You could taste all of the named ingredients, and it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled kind of like a Reese's but sweeter, as you could actually smell the caramel too.
From the package: “pretzels - caramel - peanuts - peanut butter - milk chocolate” ... “T5” ... “Serving Size 1 package (42 g) Calories 220 Fat Cal. 100”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road