Taste test: Insider this wrapper were two irregularly shaped candies, each half the length of the package, with a thin piece of cardboard at the bottom.
Each candy was coated in milk chocolate, with a pretzel on the bottom, and then caramel, peanut butter and chopped peanuts spread unpredictably and unevenly above. The pretzels gave the bars a noticeable crunch, and the overall package was on the sweet side. You could taste all of the named ingredients, and it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled kind of like a Reese's but sweeter, as you could actually smell the caramel too.
From the package: “pretzels - caramel - peanuts - peanut butter - milk chocolate” ... “T5” ... “Serving Size 1 package (42 g) Calories 220 Fat Cal. 100”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Bars (931 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (333 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road