Taste test: I'm figuring that when the Keebler elves convened inside their tree to plan this product, their goal was to produce the finest cookies ever, bar none.
They succeeded. Inside, these cookies had a round shortbread cookie covered with a white minty creme. The whole cookie was covered with chocolate, with wiggly green stripes on the top. They tasted just great. Chocolatey and minty and light and awesome. Kind of like the Girl Scouts Thin Mints, but even better, as these had at least as much taste, but a lighter feel. Probably they only sell these around Christmas (I bought this box after Christmas at half price for just a buck and a half) but I could eat them every day, year round.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolatey mint smell.
From the package: “Fudge Covered Shortbread Cookie with Cool Mint Creme” ... “See side panel flap for gift giving suggestion.” ... There's a recipe for Merry Mint Fudge on the back of the box.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Mints (159 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road