Taste test: I'm figuring that when the Keebler elves convened inside their tree to plan this product, their goal was to produce the finest cookies ever, bar none.
They succeeded. Inside, these cookies had a round shortbread cookie covered with a white minty creme. The whole cookie was covered with chocolate, with wiggly green stripes on the top. They tasted just great. Chocolatey and minty and light and awesome. Kind of like the Girl Scouts Thin Mints, but even better, as these had at least as much taste, but a lighter feel. Probably they only sell these around Christmas (I bought this box after Christmas at half price for just a buck and a half) but I could eat them every day, year round.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolatey mint smell.
From the package: “Fudge Covered Shortbread Cookie with Cool Mint Creme” ... “See side panel flap for gift giving suggestion.” ... There's a recipe for Merry Mint Fudge on the back of the box.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Mints (155 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (87 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road