Bumble Bee Seafood Salad with Crab!
Taste test: This pack included a small can of seafood salad, a bag with six crackers, and a tiny spreading spoon.
The actual salad bore no resemblance to the picture on the package. The picture's salad was mostly white, but in reality, nothing in the salad was white, as the dominant color was pinkish beige. The salad tasted just about the same as Bumble Bee's chicken, tuna, ham and egg salads. If it didn't say "seafood salad" on the package, I would never have guessed. It was edible, but it was by no means a good seafood salad.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Crackers smelled pretty good. The seafood salad smelled pickled, but not really like seafood.
From the package: “With Crackers” ... “Ready to Eat” ... “Refrigerate after opening”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Ralph Wiggum would appreciate this snack, as the can, cracker bag and outside packaging each had a picture of a bee. (The bee was wearing a chef's hat, and he appeared to have stolen Waldo's shirt.)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road