Bumble Bee Ham Salad with Crackers
Taste test: This package consisted of a 2.9-oz.
can of ham salad, a foil bag containing six average size round crackers, and a tiny plastic spreading spoon. If you're hungry for the taste of ham, this might not be the best option available, because the ham salad didn't really taste like ham at all. In fact, it tasted remarkably similar to Bumble Bee's chicken, tuna, seafood and egg salad versions, sort of a mildly pickled taste. I didn't think it was that bad, but it was by no means delicious. (The chicken or tuna version of this product is featured in the quiz on chickenortuna.com.)
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The crackers smelled good. The ham salad had kind of a pickled smell, not bad but not really like ham.
From the package: “Ready To Eat” .... “Refrigerate after opening”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road