Doritos Jalapeno Cheese! Golden Toast Crackers
Taste test: When you first bite into the first cracker that you take out of the package, you get a hint of jalapeno taste, but not really jalapeno heat.
After that, all you really taste is the cheese. These were a disappointment.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight jalapeno smell, to go along with cheese smell.
From the package: “Allergy Information: This product is made on equipment that also makes products containing peanuts and soy protein.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Crackers (216 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jiffy Mart, Ludlow, Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road