Doritos Jalapeno Cheese! Golden Toast Crackers
Taste test: When you first bite into the first cracker that you take out of the package, you get a hint of jalapeno taste, but not really jalapeno heat.
After that, all you really taste is the cheese. These were a disappointment.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight jalapeno smell, to go along with cheese smell.
From the package: “Allergy Information: This product is made on equipment that also makes products containing peanuts and soy protein.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jiffy Mart, Ludlow, Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road