Quaker Quakes Chili Cheese Potato Stix
Taste test: These were shaped like squiggly Cheetos, although they had more symmetry than you'll find with Cheetos.
The potato stix were covered pretty well with chili powder, with much more chili flavor than cheese. The chili taste was kind of like a spicy taco powder. It was spicy enough to leave a slight burn in your mouth, so after eating these for a while you might want to cool down your tongue with soda or water. Because these are baked, you don't get filled up as quickly as you do with Cheetos.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell a little bit like taco powder.
From the package: “In the mood to much? Satisfy your snack craving with amazingly tasty, crunchy Quakes Potato Stix. Bursting with mouthwatering chili cheese flavor, Quakes Potato Stix are baked, not fried, so you can go ahead and munch a bunch. They're the delicious, irresistable snack the whole family will love to crunch!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road