Archer Farms Thick-Cut Russet Potatoes Sea Salt Olive Oil Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thick-cut potato chips had good crunch (extra thickness will do that for you).
I couldn't taste the olive oil, but I could tell the chips were cookied in oil as opposed to baked. The chips did have a bit of a greasy aftertaste, so you won't want to eat a whole batch in one sitting. Just ignore the "olive oil" part and consider these as thick potato chips with a good salty taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No aroma.
From the package: “Nothing fancy just three simple, natural ingredients potatoes, olive oil and sea salt. But they add up to an immensely satisfying taste. And we make them simply too, using thick slices of russet potatoes cooked in naturally cholesterol-free olive oil and sea salt. Crisp, crunchy and delicious enough for company (or to keep for yourself). Everybody deserves a snack now and then ... and when you do, be sure you treat yourself to the best quality and the finest ingredients: reach for Archer Farms.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road