Wonka Nerds Grape Strawberry
Taste test: These very tiny candies had a hard shell and a tangy taste.
You basically pour a whole bunch of them into your hand and then pop them in your mouth. You can suck on them if you want, but eventually you will just want to crunch them to get to the actual flavor of the Nerd, which is basically fruit-flavored sugar. This box had two flavors, with different pouring areas on each side. We preferred the strawberry side on this box.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The strawberry side smelled like strawberries; the grape side didn't smell like anything.
From the package: “Tiny, tangy, crunchy, candy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road