Wonka Nerds Grape Strawberry
Taste test: These very tiny candies had a hard shell and a tangy taste.
You basically pour a whole bunch of them into your hand and then pop them in your mouth. You can suck on them if you want, but eventually you will just want to crunch them to get to the actual flavor of the Nerd, which is basically fruit-flavored sugar. This box had two flavors, with different pouring areas on each side. We preferred the strawberry side on this box.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The strawberry side smelled like strawberries; the grape side didn't smell like anything.
From the package: “Tiny, tangy, crunchy, candy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (416 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dick's Sporting Goods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road