Market Basket Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were huge.
Enormous. They had just the slightest amount of flavor in them, but if you're planning to dip them anyway, that probably doesn't matter too much. These can hold a lot of salsa, guac, bean dip, sour cream, or whatever else you like to dip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, salty corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Grain White Corn, Corn and/or Sunflower Oil and Salt. Reg. Penna. Dept. of Agr.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road