Taste test: These are hexagon-shaped crackers that have white specks on them.
They tasted like Oreo cookies, but without the extra calories. There was no creme filling, but the white specks kind of tasted like the creme filling. Each bag is 100 calories, which means you can eat a bag of these without filling up on calories and still get your Oreo cookie fix. The only problem is that you can't really dunk these in milk like you can with a regular Oreo. Well, you could, but the wafer is so small that you might lose it in the milk.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Oreos.
From the package: “Healthy Living Tip #47: Make sure to relax. Try soaking in a bubble bath, grabbing a good book, and hiding the phone.”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road