Taste test: This thick energy bar was very good, as it really didn't taste much different from a candy bar.
The formula was pretty simple: Caramel on the inside and chocolate on the outside. No granola, no puffed rice, no tasteless mystery ingredients, just plain chocolate and caramel. The texture was chewy and soft, also an improvement over some of the tough-to-bite energy bars. The caramel wasn't as sweet or intense as it is in most candy bars, but the taste was quite good. And according to the label, this one's good for you.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolatey caramel smell.
From the package: “For Your Healthy Lifestyle” ... “13g Protein” ... “21 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “Excellent Source of Calcium” ... “Double Layered”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: EAS, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road