Taste test: I thought the concept here was kind of strange.
Way back in the 70s, when granola bars were first introduced, they were pretty much trail mixes shaped like bars. Over time, as more and more flavors have come out, they've gradually come to be more like candy bars. Now Quaker has introduced some "trail mix" flavors as if it's a whole new idea. This bar consisted of oats, Rice Krispies, yellow and red M&Ms, chocolate chunks, peanuts and raisins. I don't think the M&Ms were official M&Ms, as the package wasn't branded that way and I didn't see any M's on them. I thought it was pretty good, as raisins, peanuts and chocolate are a nice combination.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanutty and chocolatey. Pretty good.
From the package: “Totally Scrumptious! Quaker Chewy® Trail Nux Chocolate Raisin & Peanut granola bars are filled with chocolate chunks, toasted peanuts and raisins ... they're sure to please!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road