Taste test: I've never been a huge fan of either cranberries or almonds, but I thought this granola bar was really quite good.
It was very tasty without being overly sweet. In addition to the named ingredients of cranberries, almonds and raisins, the bulk of the bar was made up of crisp rice and oats.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK cranberry and almond smell.
From the package: “Naturally delicious! Quaker Chewy® Trail Mix Chocolate Cranberry Raisin & Almond granola bars are loaded with tangy cranberries, crunchy whole almonds, plump raisins and good-for-you oats. They're the naturally satisfing snack you can enjoy any time, any place.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road