Zapp's Potato Chips Hotter 'n Hot Jalapeno
Taste test: We're big fans of hot chips here at Taquitos.net, and it's hard to classify these because the heat level varied quite a bit from chip to chip.
Some chips were quite hot, while others didn't seem to have any heat at all. Zapp's makes a nice, tasty, crunchy chip and cooks them in peanut oil, but apparently they haven't figured out how to get the flavor onto all of the chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense jalapeño smell, fairly hot. Made my mouth water a little.
From the package: “Original Cajun Kettle Recipe” ... “Tastier, Crunchier, Cholesterol Free Chips” ... “Zapp's Potato Chips are kettle cooked, one batch at a time, one our custom designed fryers. This process, combined with premium ingredients, results in a crunchier, tastier potato chips which we hope you will prefer.” ... “Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road