Zapp's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Creole Onion
Taste test: These potato chips were great.
They were thick and crunchy, and best of all, they had an awesome sour cream and onion flavor. One of the best sour cream and onion tastes ever. I just couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, oniony smell.
From the package: “Original Cajun Kettle Recipe” ... “Tastier, Crunchier, Cholesterol Free Chips” ... “Zapp's Potato Chips are kettle cooked, one batch at a time, one our custom designed fryers. This process, combined with premium ingredients, results in a crunchier, tastier potato chips which we hope you will prefer.” ... “Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road