Zapp's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Creole Onion
Taste test: These potato chips were great.
They were thick and crunchy, and best of all, they had an awesome sour cream and onion flavor. One of the best sour cream and onion tastes ever. I just couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, oniony smell.
From the package: “Original Cajun Kettle Recipe” ... “Tastier, Crunchier, Cholesterol Free Chips” ... “Zapp's Potato Chips are kettle cooked, one batch at a time, one our custom designed fryers. This process, combined with premium ingredients, results in a crunchier, tastier potato chips which we hope you will prefer.” ... “Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Zapp's (15 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road