Pringles Original Colored Crisps Blue Summer 2004
Taste test: The picture on the package shows these crisps as being a uniform dark blue, almost a navy blue.
When you open up the can and take a look at the actual crisps, it's a much differen story. It's really more of a cyan blue, with some darker spots and sume lighter spots throughout, and the edges are a yellowish green. Tastewise, these were pretty much the same as regular pringles. Maybe a bit more crumbly. This idea of Summer colors for Pringles apparently didn't work out so well, because I bought this "Summer 2004" can in December, when the price had been reduced from $1.99 to $0.74.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Pringles smell.
From the package: “Colored crisps!” ... “Look for the flavor seal” ... “Papitas Crujientes” ... “Peso Neto 6 oz”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road