Taste test: Each of the five single-serving packs in this included six cookie sticks and a small vat of creamy, sugary, pale pink-orange dipping sauce (not really the bright pink pictured on the label).
The sauce had some dark spots in it, which I guess were the sprinkles. Both the cookies and dip were pretty good, and they made a good combination when cookie stick was dipped into dip.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet and good.
From the package: “Vanilla Cookie Sticks, Strawberry Dip & Sprinkles” ... “With Sargento® Dip” ... “Does not need refrigeration” ... “Servings Per Container: 5” ... “Official Licensed Product”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Sargento Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road