Taste test: This package had two thin bars in it, kind of like how they package Twix.
The center of these bars was like the Flake bar, with crumbly, airy chocolate, and there was a milk chocolate coating on the outside. If you're not careful, you might leave crumbs of the crumbly part all over the place. The chocolate tasted OK, but it had a bittersweet taste to it, and I'm not that big on bittersweet chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “The Intense Chocolate Hit” ..."2 Milk Chocolate Fingers” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road