Taste test: Each of the two parallel bars in this Twix-like package consisted of two wafers with an airy chocolate truffle-like layer between them, with the whole thing coated in chocolate.
I ate the whole thing eventually, but I didn't like it all that much. It had kind of a bittersweet twist on the standard milk chocolate taste, just not my favorite kind of chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet chocolate smell. Not that good.
From the package: “May contain traces of hazelnut.” ... “Store in a cool dry place” ... “Two milk chocolate covered wafer fingers with milk chocolate centres.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road