Taste test: Each of the two parallel bars in this Twix-like package consisted of two wafers with an airy chocolate truffle-like layer between them, with the whole thing coated in chocolate.
I ate the whole thing eventually, but I didn't like it all that much. It had kind of a bittersweet twist on the standard milk chocolate taste, just not my favorite kind of chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet chocolate smell. Not that good.
From the package: “May contain traces of hazelnut.” ... “Store in a cool dry place” ... “Two milk chocolate covered wafer fingers with milk chocolate centres.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road