Cape Cod 40% Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: I could definitely notice the difference between the original Cape Cod chips and this 40% Reduced fat variety, as these were less greasy and a had a different kind of crunch (a slightly inferior one, but still good).
These definitely felt drier than the original Cape Cods, sort of a cross between those and the Cape Cod's Russet chips in terms of texture and taste. Overall a pretty good chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an oily smell.
From the package: “In early 1995 we set out to create a reduced fat chip that would maintain the integrity of our classic chip. The chips inside this bag are not fabricated potato crisps made from dehydrated potato flakes nor do they contain any bizarre fat substitute. These chips contain only selected potatoes from regional potato farms, vegetable oil and salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published January 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road