Wotsits Flamin' Hot
Taste test: I liked these a lot.
They were somewhat narrower in diameter than most American cheese puffs such as Jax, with a texture that was just perfect, not styrofoamy atall. They were mildly hot, not really flamin' hot, but the flavor was really quite tasty. I ate the whole bag pretty quickly, hoping to intensify the level of heat, but it never really got super-hot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly tangy.
From the package: “Hot new flavour!” ... “Wot a laugh!” ... “Q: Why did the orange stop in the middle of the road? A: He ran out of juice.” ... “Q: How do you send a message in the jungle? A: Moss code!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wotsits (5 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (125 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road