Medallion Honey Roasted Peanuts
Taste test: These honey-roasted peanuts had a light sugar coating on them and tasted good.
They were enjoyed by all of the visitors to the chip bowl who tried them. (Unfortunately, RJ accidentally knocked the can over and spilled about half of the peanuts all over the desk, leaving less peanuts for us to enjoy.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sugary peanut smell.
From the package: “Peanuts from: US and/or Argentia and/or Mexico” ... “Allergy Information: May Contain other tree nuts”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Star Snacks Co. LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road